Activities of TRANSILVANIA PACK & PRINT and TRANSILVANIA PACK & PRINT MICROFLUTE - consisting of the manufacture and sale of labels, cardboard boxes and
corrugated cardboard boxes are actively managed, ensuring a balance between economic benefits and conservation of environmental quality.
Fully aware about the importance of obtaining superior environment results, the top management of the company is committed for the purposes of:
• all activities in full compliance with current legislation, customer requirements, and other environmental requirements applicable to its environmental aspects;
• ensure better management of raw materials and used materials, material waste, water waste and emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere;
• keeping control of new acquisitions and development in terms of potential environmental issues and also of the utility consumption;
• ensure an appropriate control of the risk for environment accidental pollution;
• adopting techniques and solutions based primarily on pollution prevention, and the reduction and control of pollution;
• continuous improvement of environmental performance, at the same time with economic and social development.
This basic policy for the environmental management system whose goal is the continuous improvement of environmental performance in line and meet the effective participation of every employee, no matter the position held by him in the organization.